High Octane Racing Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Octane Racing Club (HORC) is here to give you some of the most action packed and very close racing, that online racing games can give you.

5 posters

Application for Licence - M0N0ID (The O's are Zero's)

M0N0ID
    M0N0ID

Application for Licence - M0N0ID  (The O's are Zero's) Empty Application for Licence - M0N0ID (The O's are Zero's)

Post by M0N0ID Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:12 pm

About MeReal Name - Scotty Age - 34 Nationality - British Number RegistrationRequested race number? - 99 Additional InformationWhat sort of experience have you had with online racing? - Quite a lot. How did you find our site? - Emos and other animals. What championships and/or events will you be entering? - Clio Cup Any other information... - Viva La Resistance! Application For Licence AcceptedRace Licence - (Admins use, Leave Blank)
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Application for Licence - M0N0ID  (The O's are Zero's) Empty Re: Application for Licence - M0N0ID (The O's are Zero's)

Post by cosworth king Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 am

hi monoid. i thought you had died you hadnt been on box for so long. i needed space so deleted you sorry. now i know your not dead il sort out another fr.
    iamsparticus1

Application for Licence - M0N0ID  (The O's are Zero's) Empty Re: Application for Licence - M0N0ID (The O's are Zero's)

Post by iamsparticus1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 am

dont know if this is the right place to put this but i need a race number i put the wrong thing on my form and now i dont have one some1 please help me i would like number 123 if pos Crying or Very sad
    WWR Basher
    WWR Basher

Post by WWR Basher Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 am

M0N0ID wrote:About MeReal Name - Scotty Age - 34 Nationality - British Number RegistrationRequested race number? - 99 Additional InformationWhat sort of experience have you had with online racing? - Quite a lot. How did you find our site? - Emos and other animals. What championships and/or events will you be entering? - Clio Cup Any other information... - Viva La Resistance! Application For Licence AcceptedRace Licence - (Admins use, Leave Blank)

Welcome Mate - License Signed

Application for Licence - M0N0ID  (The O's are Zero's) Sigwwr
    WWR Basher
    WWR Basher

Post by WWR Basher Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am

iamsparticus1 wrote:dont know if this is the right place to put this but i need a race number i put the wrong thing on my form and now i dont have one some1 please help me i would like number 123 if pos Crying or Very sad

Hello mate, i checked the member numbers and you don't seem to have one listed? PLOW Champion polices the member numbers so i will check with him but for now assume you are 123 as it is showing available.

Regards,

M0N0ID
    M0N0ID

Post by M0N0ID Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 am

cosworth king wrote:hi monoid. i thought you had died you hadnt been on box for so long. i needed space so deleted you sorry. now i know your not dead il sort out another fr.
    Ello dude. Nice to see you to see you nice! Look forward to this evening shananigans!

WWR Basher wrote:
    M0N0ID wrote:About MeReal Name - Scotty Age - 34 Nationality - British Number RegistrationRequested race number? - 99 Additional InformationWhat sort of experience have you had with online racing? - Quite a lot. How did you find our site? - Emos and other animals. What championships and/or events will you be entering? - Clio Cup Any other information... - Viva La Resistance! Application For Licence AcceptedRace Licence - (Admins use, Leave Blank)

Welcome Mate - License Signed

Cheers.
    PLOW Champion
    PLOW Champion
    Admin

Post by PLOW Champion Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 am

Welcome matey!

License Signed!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:21 pm