High Octane Racing Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Octane Racing Club (HORC) is here to give you some of the most action packed and very close racing, that online racing games can give you.

3 posters

application for licence - i LiL Waynor i

i LiL Waynor i
    i LiL Waynor i

application for licence - i LiL Waynor i Empty application for licence - i LiL Waynor i

Post by i LiL Waynor i Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:37 am

About Me
    Real name - Dwayne Brown
    Age - 18
    Nationality - Irish

Number Registration
    Requested race number - 125

Additional Information
    what sort of experience have you had with online racing? - iv lots of experience iv race with some of the top people like Plow Champion and so on
    How did you find out site - Plow Champion and SABR ichigo informed me
    What championships and/or events will you be entering? - I would like to take part in events and championships
    Any other information... - Hope to get out on track

Application For Licence Accepted
    Race Licence -
    PLOW Champion
    PLOW Champion
    Admin

application for licence - i LiL Waynor i Empty Re: application for licence - i LiL Waynor i

Post by PLOW Champion Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:03 pm

License Signed!
    i LiL Waynor i
    i LiL Waynor i

application for licence - i LiL Waynor i Empty Re: application for licence - i LiL Waynor i

Post by i LiL Waynor i Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 pm

what will i do now to enter races and so on?
    WWR Basher
    WWR Basher

Post by WWR Basher Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 am

License Signed - In answer to your question, have a read of the rules for the Clio Cup Series and it will explain everything. The driver or team sign up section is on the home page of the forums.

I will be on tonight practicing Mugello ahead of Wednesday, feel free to add me to your friends list and join us for some practice. I will answer any questions you have regarding the series and talk you through the format of the qualifying and race, so you have no worries this coming Wednesday.

Please check your network connection is set to NAT OPEN and add HORC Officials as a friend so we can all find you easily when we are forming the lobbies.

All the best and welcome to HORC,

application for licence - i LiL Waynor i Sigwwr
    i LiL Waynor i
    i LiL Waynor i

Post by i LiL Waynor i Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:12 am

is it possible for u to add me i wont be on till later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:09 pm