High Octane Racing Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Octane Racing Club (HORC) is here to give you some of the most action packed and very close racing, that online racing games can give you.

+3
cosworth king
WWR Nitrous
PLOW Champion
7 posters

HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship

PLOW Champion
    PLOW Champion
    Admin

HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship Empty HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship

Post by PLOW Champion Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 pm

HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship Hotcc_10

Season 3 is on the Horizon. We are hoping to hold some action packed racing in the HOTCC (High Octane Tourning Car Championship). Tourning Cars is known for the panel rubbing racing that puts people on the edge of their seats, we would like to bring that into Forza and give you something that requires the petrol head mind. Knowing their way around a FWD with 300 bhp pushing out. This is a perfect little championship for all them tuning garages out there.
    It doesn't just stop there, you get to run your own race replica/design with all the real Clio Number Box's and Number plates.
    We will be shortly putting the rulebook out. Just as a ruff idea of what we are running. You can only have 299bhp At max!! and it has to be FWD, Any PI and any FWD Car.

Touring Car Rulebook - http://highoctaneracingclub.weebly.com/touring-cars-rulebook.html

Tourning Cars Sign-up - http://highoctaneracingclub.weebly.com/touring-cars-sign-up.html
    WWR Nitrous

HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship Empty Re: HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship

Post by WWR Nitrous Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

champ you need to change the part about official number boxes to btcc not clio an in the topic for sign ups lol ive already got a evo magazine box an dunlop box, also most other logos off the cars so let me no if you need them. me an phil chose the white honda racing an a fink dizzys using blue an white sunshine integra
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship Empty Re: HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship

Post by cosworth king Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 pm

i cant wait for this one to start. the best format yet i think.
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 pm

my sig should give a clue to what car im running!
    WWR Nitrous

Post by WWR Nitrous Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:31 pm

not sure how the car selection is working yet, waiting for a update from ash
    PLOW Champion
    PLOW Champion
    Admin

Post by PLOW Champion Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:42 pm

We are still having problems, with a car dominating and were working on it.
    WWR Nitrous

Post by WWR Nitrous Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:46 pm

no probs ash, just a suggestion - ban hondas and celicas there the most dominate? would still be roughly 60 cars to choose from
    PLOW Champion
    PLOW Champion
    Admin

Post by PLOW Champion Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:40 pm

WWR Nitrous wrote:no probs ash, just a suggestion - ban hondas and celicas there the most dominate? would still be roughly 60 cars to choose from

That is in the picture only certain hondas though
    WWR Nitrous

Post by WWR Nitrous Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 pm

keep me updated when you've decided, sorry bout having to pull out last min last nite, a did txt phil but he had his phone on silent
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 am

WWR Nitrous wrote:no probs ash, just a suggestion - ban hondas and celicas there the most dominate? would still be roughly 60 cars to choose from

the 07 civic dominates. celica is good but not as good as civic.integra is just as good as celica as is civic 10 among others.(not naming my other discoveries) lol

celica should not be on the banned list in my opinion. i deliberately stayed away from 07 as every man and his dog is running that so if celica is banned also it will be a sad day for me. Evil or Very Mad
    WWR Nitrous

Post by WWR Nitrous Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:24 pm

haha am not even looking now till we get confirmation, i already have a celica an me tune works with 299hp put in it so that wouldnt be to hard lol
    Berty2d
    Berty2d

Post by Berty2d Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 pm

looks like its going to be a ban on hondas and the celica but dont quote me on that just yet just trying to give you an idea. sorry cosworth Sad
    Retro16v

Post by Retro16v Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 am

All hondas or just the mugens? Emos and I were screwing around and the celica definitely needs to be banned as well as the mugen integra and civics.
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 pm

mmm, this is looking ugly now. no celica, no civics, no integras. ah shux im just gona kill myself.
    Berty2d
    Berty2d

Post by Berty2d Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:26 pm

I no mate its a shame but if there aloud then theres only gonna 2 cars in the championship. Its not defo yet anyway ash should be back on sunday evening so hopefully it will get sorted then.
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Berty2d wrote:I no mate its a shame but if there aloud then theres only gonna 2 cars in the championship. Its not defo yet anyway ash should be back on sunday evening so hopefully it will get sorted then.

its all good now.ive found a non top running car im happy with Very Happy
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:41 am

cosworth king wrote:
    Berty2d wrote:I no mate its a shame but if there aloud then theres only gonna 2 cars in the championship. Its not defo yet anyway ash should be back on sunday evening so hopefully it will get sorted then.

ah this got banned too, so did my 3rd choice and my 4th choice!

ash you may want to change the rules that say ANY FWD car.

im a bit dissapionted with the way this championship is turning out as its veered off from its original format which looked to be the best yet but even so i do appreciate the effort you put in to running the championships

good luck with the series tho. cheers
    WWR Basher
    WWR Basher

Post by WWR Basher Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Here is a PROVISIONAL LIST of cars that have been tested and have similar lap times:

1 Honda Integra Type R 2002
    2 Honda Civic Type R 2004
    3 Seat Leon Cupra R 2003
    4 Leon Cupra 2007
    5 Nissan Sentra
    6 Renault Megane RS250
    7 Peugeot 207 RC
    8 Mitsibushi FTO
    9 VW Golf Mk 5
    10 Vauxhall Astra VXR
    11 Hyundai Tuscani
    12 Cobalt

Please note that although this list is u for viewing it is SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

HOTCC - High Octane Tourning Car Championship Sigwwr
    PLOW Champion
    PLOW Champion
    Admin

Post by PLOW Champion Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:36 pm

cosworth king wrote:
    cosworth king wrote:

im a bit dissapionted with the way this championship is turning out as its veered off from its original format which looked to be the best yet but even so i do appreciate the effort you put in to running the championships

Well all i am going to say is do you want one car dominating the championship at every track! I think people would leave very quickly, the cars picked run identical laps some have a slight advantage and so don't but different tracks will suit different cars.

We did say from the start that car list may change so maybe people shouldn't have rushed out and found their car. Because you could get disappointed.
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 pm

PLOW Champion wrote:
    cosworth king wrote:
    cosworth king wrote:

Well all i am going to say is do you want one car dominating the championship at every track! I think people would leave very quickly, the cars picked run identical laps some have a slight advantage and so don't but different tracks will suit different cars.

We did say from the start that car list may change so maybe people shouldn't have rushed out and found their car. Because you could get disappointed.

ah i missed that bit. i just read the rules and dived straight in. its all good, il work with whats there.
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:21 pm

also if anyone runs the tuscani in the championship il eat my hat! its naff lol, sorry dizz. its a slug on wheels
    M4TTN3WM4N
    M4TTN3WM4N

Post by M4TTN3WM4N Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 am

Might just have to run a Tuscani just to hear you choking on that hat of your's lol.

When is the final list of available cars due out? I really like the sound of this series and appreciate all the hard work that you guys behind the scenes are putting into this.

Cheers guys.....

Matt
    Berty2d
    Berty2d

Post by Berty2d Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 am

The final list will be out soon but dont worry theres plenty of time yet. I think i'll use the tuscani?
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 pm

@matt, yeh i dont really fancy the taste of hat. i think im safe tho. affraid

@berty, lol. you would still be quick in the tuscani but im pretty sure your bum wont be sitting in it.

maybe the tuscani could be a safety car cos flat out its as fast as others topping out in 2nd. lol

all jokes aside theres some talented tuners and drivers in these championships so it would be interesting to see if some one made it a quick car.

It grips and drives very well but its just too slow on the straights i feel.

cant wait for the full list to be revealed.
    cosworth king
    cosworth king

Post by cosworth king Thu May 06, 2010 8:28 am

Is there any new updates on cars, or restrictions yet please?
    ive run every car in the list and there are only 4 cars in the list that are worth competing in. 2 of the 4 are more work than the other 2 to be competative as they have less grip.
    so realistically only 2 may get used in anger.
    With a weight restriction in place if that happened then there is definately only 2 cars worth using. 3 if your adventerous but its behind the other 2.

These are just my findings and others may feel differently so try all cars for yourselves.

thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 pm