High Octane Racing Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Octane Racing Club (HORC) is here to give you some of the most action packed and very close racing, that online racing games can give you.

clio cup set ups

mole 67

clio cup set ups Empty clio cup set ups

Post by mole 67 Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm

After some realy close racing in the seat leons, i couldn't help but notice the size of the field spread. I do not believe that this is down to the build as when the cars were new we saw some very close racing. Nice job building the cars guys. However, the aspect of tuning has spread the field out much more. Obviousley, this was always going to be the case during the first race as people were still getting use to the cars. But,people like myself realy struggle to tune where as others may be able to gain half a second, or even more on long tracks by their skill for tuning their cars. I dont want to take this advantage away from them but i think it would be a good idea to put a basic tune on the website for each track. I'm not asking for a perfect tune but something that will help the weaker tuners to still get in the thick of the action. This would hopefully make the racing a lot closer and i dont see why anyone would object to this.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:50 am